Commercial Building in Brisbane
Like unit and apartment construction the Commercial Buildings are Classified in accordance with the regulations set down by the QBCC and the BCA (Building Code of Australia). Only builders who are properly licensed and experienced can undertake contract Commercial Building Work and this can be classified as:
- Office Buildings
- Some Mixed-Use Development Projects
- Showrooms (ie car dealerships)
- Public Buildings
Commercial buildings can range in size, scale and scope. There are a limited number of builders across South East Queensland that are capable of large scale commercial projects. There are however many builders who can undertake smaller scale commercial building projects.
It may be that if you are new to the Commercial Construction space that you will need to engage a skilled Project Manager with experience in planning so that you can:
- Create a Realistic Project Budget
- Develop and Co-ordinate a Design and Construction Plan
- Map a Feasible Construction Schedule
- Identify and Mitigate development risks
- Educate you on the Commercial Construction Process
House Builders Brisbane offer a service to anyone a small to medium sized Commercial Building Development in the Greater Brisbane Area. Our service is:
- Risk Free
- Obligation Free
- Focused on Saving Time, Saving Money and Stress Free
We will provide you with a complimentary assessment and if you would like to be introduced to one of our panel of builders then we would be happy to do so.
To contact please complete the form
Call us now.